WIDE SPACE SÖKER EN PPM - PROGRAMMATIC PERFORMANCE MANAGER
Widespace har gjort en helomvändning! Med nya starka ägare och riktigt smart omstrukturering har Widespace redan under våren 2018 vänt förlust till lönsamhet. Nu söker Widespace en PPM som vill hänga med på en spännande resa. Tjänsten innebär placering på huvudkontoret mitt i city tillsammans med ett härligt gäng kollegor i en internationell miljö med högt i tak och stora utvecklingsmöjligheter!
WIDESPACE - About us
Expertise - We are mobile advertising experts; that is a fact. Our teams are always on the cutting edge, winning awards in the industry for our innovative and high-tech successes. Expansion - We are a young company that is constantly looking forward. We are in an expansive phase and are currently in nine countries in Europe. Enthusiasm - We are a close knit team and we have fun at work. Our enthusiasm is contagious. Happy and driven employees create strong relationships – with both customers and partners. Come join us!
As the Programmatic Performance Manager (PPM) you will work with different units both within the company and external clients from our acclaimed platform Summit, to Partnerships and Sales, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining the best service to Growth clients and partners. The role also entitles customer support and training sessions to publishers, agencies and direct clients on how to buy and manage their campaigns. The PPM will also lead the creation of user guidelines, gather users feedback and communicate this back to the relevant Product Owner.
The PPM role at Widespace is ideal for someone who is used to taking ownership, has a proactive approach with customers and is self-confident in relationship skills. He/she will act as a mobile advisor with the ability to see the full picture of the business, with a constant eye on technical details.
Having good understanding of the digital/mobile media landscape and a passion for tech are important requirements and any experience working with performance driven campaigns is a big plus.
· Manage and train Summit users: agencies, trade desks, direct clients and publishers
· Growing and maintaining the best mobile Marketplace on the market
· Set-up, coordinate and implement mobile advertising campaigns for Online Gaming - from start to end
· Create guidelines and tutorials for Summit
· Join meetings and take charge of third part tracking solutions
· 1st line support for our system
· Build relations with clients using our Summit platform
· Work closely with Product Owner, Customer Operations team and Product Director, test new features and give feedback to relevant Product Owner
· Be involved in Ad Form, Google DBM etc
· Sourcing inventory
Desired skills and Experience
· Experience in Campaign Management as well as giving trainings
· Interest or experience in mobile advertising and Peformance
· Experience from or knowledge about the programmatic industry (mobile a +)
· Excellent relationship skills
· Technical interest with a business oriented mindset
· Entrepreneurial approach
· Structured, even under high pressure
· Curious and a fast learner
· Motivated by working in a fast moving environment
What we offer
A strong product with premium rich-media solutions
A world-class technology platform
A highly competitive salary with bonus
An entrepreneurial driven, energetic and very joyful culture where we have fun at work!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an energetic, fast moving company and to influence its future!
We have an ongoing selection in this recruitment. Please send your application as soon as possible - no later than November 30, 2018.
We have an ongoing selection in this recruitment. Please send your application as soon as possible - no later than December 10, 2018.