Since October 2014 Twitter has been creating a world-class team of media professionals in Sweden via it’s Nordic Sales Partner Sellbranch. We are now seeking a talented Client Account Manager to support and develop our business.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant account management experience, analytical skills and can be both consultative and results oriented in your approach, we invite you to talk to us about joining our advertising sales organisation at Twitter Nordics.
As Client Account Manager you’re an advisor and a consultant. You will educate your clients on the power of Twitter’s promoted products. You’ll partner with your Client Partner and together your aim is to always hit your revenue target, meaning you need to be sales focused; able grow client relationships in a way that translates into revenue growth. In addition to managing your existing book of business, you’ll help to acquire new clients. Through a consultative, solutions-oriented sales approach, you will develop keen insight into your clients’ businesses, and help them meet their marketing objectives by leveraging Twitter’s ad platform. This is a fast-paced, high energy, account management role requiring industry expertise, and the ability to consistently grow revenue. In addition to meeting and exceeding your revenue targets, you will be a key part of helping us grow Twitter and it’s advertising business.
- Client Account Manager Twitter Nordics at Sellbranch
- Based in Stockholm but will require some travelling to other Nordic countries
- Grow our business by providing world class service to our advertisers
- Simplify Twitter as a platform for advertisers and innovate through experimentation to create solutions for advertisers
- Meet revenue targets through flawless campaign execution
- Become a true Twitter Ads product expert
- Collaborate with advertisers to understand their goals and objectives, recommend best practices, craft solutions and develop innovative and effective campaigns
- Continually develop Twitter product expertise in order to optimise advertising campaigns and deliver client value
- Deliver value to Twitter advertisers via strong analytical abilities, communication skills and deep subject matter expertise of Twitter promoted products
- Execute campaign optimisation and analysis using internal tools and dashboards
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements
- Strengthen and grow client relationships, upsell new ideas, and drive contract completion and renewals
- Closely partner with the Client Partner to grow existing business via regular phone and meetings
- >2 years of related experience in the digital or media industry
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectation
- Strong drive to beat targets, positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Willing to travel
- Infectious passion around Twitter
- Fluency in Swedish and very good in English (Speaking, Reading & Writing). Any additional Nordic languages is a plus
Welcome with your application as soon as possible when selection and interviews will be ongoing. Upload your application at Race Rekrytering.